Central Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal Association
To promote professionalism, competency, and quality workmanship in the roofing trade through qualified membership, informative and effective programs and community awareness; thereby establishing the roofing profession as a viable force in the central Florida construction industry and enhancing the image of the roofing profession to local government and the general public.
- To conduct my business in an ethical manner, so that it will reflect credit and confidence by the public in our industry as well as in my own business.
- To consider my vocation worthy and dignified and thus affording a distinct opportunity to serve society.
- To hold that the exchange of my goods and my fair service for a fair profit is legitimate and ethical, provided all parties in the exchange are benefited.
- To elevate the standards of my vocation by exercising a high degree of care in the execution of all work, and correct any defective work as a direct challenge to my ability and integrity.
- To protect and defend the public from fraudulent and unethical practices affecting our industry.
- To cooperate with the association in its effort to better conditions in the industry, so that the public, management, capital and labor will all mutually benefit.
- To operate my business in accordance with rules and regulations of Constituted authority at all levels and in a manner which will leave no doubts as to my loyalty to my country and its ideals and fundamental principals.