Code of Ethics
Central Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal Association
To promote professionalism, competency, and quality workmanship in the roofing trade through qualified membership, informative and effective programs and community awareness; thereby establishing the roofing profession as a viable force in the central Florida construction industry and enhancing the image of the roofing profession to local government and the general public.
- To conduct my business in an ethical manner, so that it will reflect credit and confidence by the public in our industry as well as in my own business.
- To consider my vocation worthy and dignified and thus affording a distinct opportunity to serve society.
- To hold that the exchange of my goods and my fair service for a fair profit is legitimate and ethical, provided all parties in the exchange are benefited.
- To elevate the standards of my vocation by exercising a high degree of care in the execution of all work, and correct any defective work as a direct challenge to my ability and integrity.
- To protect and defend the public from fraudulent and unethical practices affecting our industry.
- To cooperate with the association in its effort to better conditions in the industry, so that the public, management, capital and labor will all mutually benefit.
- To operate my business in accordance with rules and regulations of Constituted authority at all levels and in a manner which will leave no doubts as to my loyalty to my country and its ideals and fundamental principals.